Seeing the dark depressing front page of the news pages everyday, I started wondering what headlines will make the best news pages ever for me:
- Scientists could regenerate number of reproductive mammuts from their frozen intact DNA.
- Mankind was contacted by extraterrestrial intelligent life.
- The production of electric cars exceeded that of petroleum cars.
- The emission of carbon dioxide has been decreased for the third consequent year after putting a ban on plastic bags.
- A 17-year-old footballer won Fifa's golden ball award.
- Earth to hit a steady population for the first time in history.
Any of these, and I won't ask for anything from the news for one full year.
- 9:56 PM